0 items - $0.00

Home | Shop | Forum | login

Test

Started by DunkingDan, February 05, 2021, 06:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DunkingDan

President Harry S. Truman said: "The fundamental basis of this nation's laws was given to Moses on the Mount.  The fundamental basis of our Bill of Rights comes from the teachings...  If we don't have the proper fundamental moral background, we will finally wind up with a totalitarian government which does not believe in rights for anybody except the state."

Drew4UTk

me test this username

drewactual

Drew4UTk

test from this one... 'cause i think i've whooped it.

Drew4UTk

and now, from a different computer.

Drew4UTk

Drew4UTk

We believe in law and order, which means we support the police and we hold each other accountable. We believe in the Constitution of this great land and many if not most of us have sworn an oath, which doesn't expire, to protect it. We ask for nothing we can't do or get on our own; we earn our keep. We give respect unsolicited, and demand it in return. We don't all look the same. We don't sound the same and we don't use the toilet the same. We don't need 'support' of others to make our decisions or form our opinons. It isn't strange that we often arrive at the same conclusions, though, as we're people of substance who place our faith in God and acknowledge that He is the Compass that directs our travels. We lead our families from a position of courage and conviction and we do so under the same moral code this nation was braced upon.

We are American. We're told we are outcasts, now, and that our breed is dying.

I suggest that is a lie. I suggest we are legion and still the overwhelming majority of this nation- but many of us live in fear and in false isolation via conditioning of pop culture and concern of being 'cancelled'- our ability to provide for our families destroyed- ostracised and left in despair for simply disagreeing with those across the aisle who have confused the term 'unity' with 'conformity', or 'bigotry' for 'wokeness'.

Here, we speak. We communicate openly and honestly and challenge others to offer well founded response or argument. I ask that we: Be respectful. Be honest with your fellow patriot. Demonstrate integrity with all. Stand your ground. Fear not the games being played out before us like some absurd episode of 'The Twighlight Zone'. We stand together in our hopes we can live in peace even though we may not subscribe to each other's every position. We are still yet stronger than 'they' will ever be, and we will not be pushed aside.

Let this place represent us. Show our fearless pride as Patriots of Honor and Integrity and those who are wholly undaunted by the manipulations of our countrymen who are of lessor character and moral aptitude.

We are NOT and never will be anarchist. We will NOT support insurrection nor lawless rioting as a means to be heard. We are NOT them. Yet, we stand in guard and protect 'the way', even in full recognition it hasn't always been and still isn't perfect. Our endeavor to persevere and through the Grace of God and actions of bold, brave patriots, even through our own often uncomfortable and once bloody 'wrongs righted', allowed us arrival as the greatest nation ever to adorn this planet. That is worth protecting- for ourselves and for our children.

We now observe the very foundations of our experiment in a Constitutional Republic and Governing by Representation under overt attack, and by those seeking to exploit- for their own personal gain and at the cost of later generations- and without regard for those of us who struggled and sacrificed, or still struggle and sacrifice to leave our children something better than we discoverd.

We are Patriots. And, we're Angry.

DunkingDan

Testing from my Kindle
President Harry S. Truman said: "The fundamental basis of this nation's laws was given to Moses on the Mount.  The fundamental basis of our Bill of Rights comes from the teachings...  If we don't have the proper fundamental moral background, we will finally wind up with a totalitarian government which does not believe in rights for anybody except the state."

Front Page Articles