0 items - $0.00

Home | Shop | Forum | login

Military Stay to address radicalism in ranks

Started by Drew4UTk, February 06, 2021, 09:23:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drew4UTk

what a crock...

https://www.angry-patriots.com/post/purging-the-military-of-white-supremacists-and-radical-right-wing-persons/

yeah, i wrote that... i'm quite astounded by the implications it presents being non addressed.

thoughts?

DunkingDan

I found this article and it makes you pause to wonder wtf is going on as well

QuoteI will ask again, how is extremism being defined? In 2009, under the Obama Administration, the Department of Homeland Security defined extremists as "a pro-life person, or a states' rights advocate, or one who is a supporter of enforcing the immigration laws". In other words, someone who has read and supports the Constitution.

Link
President Harry S. Truman said: "The fundamental basis of this nation's laws was given to Moses on the Mount.  The fundamental basis of our Bill of Rights comes from the teachings...  If we don't have the proper fundamental moral background, we will finally wind up with a totalitarian government which does not believe in rights for anybody except the state."

jgvol

Quote from: Drew4UTk on February 07, 2021, 02:23:27 AMwhat a crock...

https://www.angry-patriots.com/post/purging-the-military-of-white-supremacists-and-radical-right-wing-persons/

yeah, i wrote that... i'm quite astounded by the implications it presents being non addressed.

thoughts?

I spoke a tad on this on the other board as it pertains to my enlisted son. 

I'm sure he will qualify as a 'radical' under their assumed definition.  White, Christian, conservative, and a southern boy from Tennessee, with a few firm opinions that he won't share unless provoked to do so. 

He'd probably be grateful to be ousted at this point.  He is no fan of the climate he entered into, and it is no fan of him, either.

Have you given any thoughts to what type of discharge these 'radicals' will be given?  By progressive standards no less.  I'll assume the type of discharge that stains your name and reputation for life.

Drew4UTk

I've a friend who has a friend who is on the sex offender registry.  His neighbor called the police on him for pissing in his front yard late one night in a drunken stupor from a party their other neighbor was throwing.  She said she didn't recognize him and thought a stranger was in the neighborhood. 

The police arrived and knocked on the door, asking of he saw the guy... he said "I am that guy"... they arrested him to the horror of his wife and awakened children. They charged him with indecent exposure in a residential neighborhood.  

To this day he is on that registry... nobody cares about the circumstances.... if they even believe them.  He is screwed.  When he was laid off from his job some years later, he's found it impossible to find a job... all for pissing in his own front yard.  

Nobody will care why your son or anyone else was discharged.... theyll just know it was under other than honorable conditions and......... he'll be screwed.  Just like my buddies buddy.

jgvol

Quote from: Drew4UTk on February 11, 2021, 09:36:39 PMI've a friend who has a friend who is on the sex offender registry.  His neighbor called the police on him for pissing in his front yard late one night in a drunken stupor from a party their other neighbor was throwing.  She said she didn't recognize him and thought a stranger was in the neighborhood.

The police arrived and knocked on the door, asking of he saw the guy... he said "I am that guy"... they arrested him to the horror of his wife and awakened children. They charged him with indecent exposure in a residential neighborhood. 

To this day he is on that registry... nobody cares about the circumstances.... if they even believe them.  He is screwed.  When he was laid off from his job some years later, he's found it impossible to find a job... all for pissing in his own front yard. 

Nobody will care why your son or anyone else was discharged.... theyll just know it was under other than honorable conditions and......... he'll be screwed.  Just like my buddies buddy.

Yep, I've come to the same conclusion. 

Do you know how many times I've pissed in my own yard, front or back?  

That's a horrifying story.

IMAVOL

They will witch hunt most of the people out of the military and then reinstate the draft to staff the wars they will start.

Front Page Articles