0 items - $0.00

Home | Shop | Forum | login

Purging the Military of White Supremacist’s and ‘Radical Right Wing’ Persons.

Started by drewactual, February 11, 2021, 09:54:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drewactual

Purging the Military of White Supremacist's and 'Radical Right Wing' Persons.

… Who get’s to determine what constitutes either “white supremacist’s” or “radical right wing individuals”? You all know the answer to that. The radical left does, that’s who. Joe Biden's secretary of Defense, Lloyd Austin vowed to root out white supremacy and right-wing radicalism in the ranks, though he provided little detail as to how that would be accomplished. as the loon ‘SARAH SILBIGER’ writes in Vanity Fair So, our nation’s defense is set to be placed on a full stop ‘stay’ whilst radical leftists determine who is a white supremacist and who is a radical right winger… And though this doesn’t shock me it is just as concerning as if it did. I’m pretty well plugged into the ‘radical right wing groups’ spoken of in many circles, though I claim allegiance to none of them. I’m not brazen or arrogant enough to suggest I know them all, and by a far cry, however- I know people who are even better plugged into these activities than I am. Do you want to know what is missing from each of these groups and conversations? a: White Supremacy in a positive light. What isn’t missing is the same subject in negative cast and while using damning language- which is what such a group or ‘groups’ deserve. Point being, IF white supremacy groups were near...
Source: Purging the Military of White Supremacist's and 'Radical Right Wing' Persons.

IMAVOL

When they get through with the purge and Hiden and the gang get us back into the endless war cycle, what happens when there are not enough troops?  The draft?  Then do those that want to avoid the endless war of the globalists just claim to be right wing white supremacists?

Front Page Articles